Although the total number of home sales as well as the median home sales price decreased, the average price per square foot actually increased.
If you’re considering entering the Bethesda housing market anytime soon as a buyer or seller, please take a moment to learn more about the current state of the market and how it impacts you.
What You Should Know About Bethesda Real Estate
Here are the highlights of the most recent housing market report in Bethesda:
- Currently there are 233 homes for sale on the market, including 17 in some stage of the foreclosure process.
- Between November and February, the average price per square foot for Bethesda homes was $476, up 2.4 percent from the same period last year.
- The median sales price for Bethesda homes during that period was $769,250 based on 148 home sales.
- Compared to the same period last year, the median home sales price decreased 3.7 percent, or $29,750.
- And the number of home sales decreased 27.8 percent.
- During the week ending on Feb. 11, the average listing price for Bethesda homes was $1,545,412, down 1.8 percent from the week before.
- During that previous week, the average listing price was $1,536,000.
- Broken down further, the average listing price for 1-bedroom Bethesda homes was $261,844
- The average listing price for 2-bedroom homes was $545,640
- And the average listing price for 3- and 4- bedroom homes was $1,190,227 and $1,255,383 respectively.
How Can We Help You Navigate the Bethesda Housing Market
To take that next step toward entering the local housing market and realizing your real estate dreams, please contact us at The Rozansky Group.
We would love to assist you by answering any questions you might have as well as providing you some valuable resources.
Until next time,