Evidently, although the average price per square foot increased, the median homes sales price as well as the total number of home sales actually decreased during the last month.
This means that if you’re a buyer hoping to get a great deal on a property for sale here, you have a great opportunity to do so!
Everything You Should Know About Bethesda Home Sales
Here’s an overview of the current state of the local housing market, based on the most recent data:
- Currently there are 311 homes for sale on the market, including 18 in some stage of the foreclosure process.
- Between January and April, the average price per square foot for homes was $480, up 14 percent when compared to the same period last year.
- The median sales price for homes during that period was $768,500, based on 86 home sales.
- When compared to a year ago, the median home sales price decreased 4.4 percent, or $35,500.
- And the number of homes sales decreased 43.8 percent.
- During the week ending on April 15, the average listing price for homes was $1,410,179, down 4.6 percent from the week before.
- During that previous week, the average listing price was $478,000.
- Broken down further, the average listing price for a 1-bedroom was $287,079
- The average listing price for a 2-bedroom was $646,276
- The average listing price for a 3-bedroom was $1,417,749
- And the average listing price for a 4-bedroom was $1,200,755
We’re Your Dedicated Bethesda, MD Real Estate Experts
Until next time,