Evidently, the average price per square foot for homes in the area has increased – as has the median sales price. More than that, however, the total number of home sales has also increased.
All around, this is excellent news for home sellers because it means that they have a better chance of getting a great price for their home – and for selling it in a fairly short amount of time.
Continue reading to learn more about recent activity in Bethesda.
What Home Sellers Should Know About Bethesda Activity
Here are the highlights of the latest report from the Bethesda housing market:
- Currently there are 384 homes for sale on the market, including 13 in some stage of the foreclosure process.
- Between March and June, the average price per square foot for homes was $495, up 14.3 percent from the same period last year.
- Meanwhile, the median sales price for homes was $897,000, based on 153 home sales.
- When compared to the same period last year, the median home sales price increased 6.3 percent, or $53,500.
- And the number of home sales increased 96.2 percent.
- During the week ending on June 3, the average listing price for Bethesda homes was $1,380,063, down 0.7 percent from the week before.
- During that previous week, the average listing price was around $1,390,000.
- More specifically, during the week ending on June 3, the average listing price for a 1-bedroom home was$331,936 in Bethesda.
- The average listing price for a 2-bedroom home was $634,650.
- And the average listing price for 3- and 4-bedroom homes in Bethesda were $1,095,112 and $1,110,559, respectively.
We’re Ready to Help You Sell Your Bethesda, MD Home
As you can see, conditions are great for getting a fantastic price on your Bethesda home for sale.
But to make the most of current market trends, it’s important to work with an experienced REALTOR who can effectively represent you.
We would love to assist you by answering any questions you might have as well as providing you with some valuable home selling resources.